✔ 100% money back guarantee.
✔ Delivery>>Global Express Delivery
✔ Processing time>>delivery within 36 hours after payment
✔ Free Shipping for orders over $40.00!
Create your own vases, glasswares, different kind of holders, ashtrays, lamps & aquariums, etc.
Not only a cutter, is possibility.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH AND WITHD - Adjustable hole design provide you cut both from the top or the bottom of the glass bottles and mason jars . Suitable with All beer/wine/drinking glass round bottles.
- CUTS YOUR OWN STLE BOTTLES - Direction adjustable bade can make your own style bottles. The powerful blades score the bottle well for smooth edges.
- STABILITY AND DURABLE - Increase friction make it more stability. Made of high quality metal, light weight but also handy and sturdy. Easy to keep and clean.
- EASY TO USE - Just place your bottle on the the cutter, Rotate the bottle constant moderate pressure, heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- ECONOMY AND ENVIRONMENT - By your creative recycle ideas and handmade practice, decorate your exclusive beautiful life and help you do your bit for the environment protection. Recycle Your Glass Bottles create your own artwork.
4 STEPS TO MAKE YOUR OWN ART !
1. POSITIONING BOTTLE
Bottle is placed lengthwise on cutter with bottom flush against backstop and resting on the rollers.The position of the backstop and rear rollers determines the point at which you cut the bottle.
To adjust length,loosen screw and slide backstop and rollers forward for a shorter cut and backward for a longer cut.
2. ETCHING THE GLASS
A light etch is all that is required.Apply only slight pressure on the bottle while rotating the bottle toward you with your hand.To ensure an accurate cut,keep the bottle firm against the backstop.
Do not allow the bottle to stop turning while scribing the etch.A slight crunching sound will signal the completion of the etch.One revolution of the bottle is all that is necessary.
3. SEPARATING THE BOTTLE
Soak the bottle in boiled water(must cover the score line), slowly rotate the bottle in one direction for one to two minutes.
Then soak it in cold water quickly,also rotate for one to two minutes.You may hear audible “clicks” indicating that the etch are cracking,you can separate the bottle.
Sometimes,it’s necessary to repeat the boiled and cold water soaking steps several times depending on the thickness of the glass.
4. SMOOTHING THE EDGE
To prevent chipping,rub the inside and outside edges lightly with the polishing paper.After a short time,the edge of the glass will become perfectly flat and have a dully gray appearance.
- Color: Transparent
- Cutting Length: 20mm-320mm
- Cutting Diameter: 20mm-230mm
- Cutter Size: 20cm*15cm*7.3cm
- 1* Creative Glass Bottle Cutter DIY Tools
- 1* sand paper
- 1* screwdriver
- 100% refund guarantee.
- It takes 3-20 days to transport.
- 99.3% of the reviewers recommended this product.
- AT DISTRIBULT, WE HAVE STRONGLY CONFIDENCE ON OUR PRODUCTS. EVERY DISTRIBULT PRODUCT INCLUDES A 24-MONTH, WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR SUGGESTION, PLEASE CONTACT US FREELY, WE WILL PROVIDE FRIENDLY SUPPORT FOR YOU IN 24 HR.